- Careful, Measured, and Reasonable
- Literally The Most Professional Contractor I've Ever Worked With
- Fabulous Work - Thank You!
- A Trustworthy And Professional Partner
- Very Polite And Accommodating
- I Would Never Have Another Masonry Company Touch My Building
- Great Job
- Excellent Communication, Neat and Efficient
- Thank You For All Your Good Advice
- I Would Never Do Brick Work Without Talking To You First
- Work From A Decade Ago Still Looking Good
- AAA-1 Is An Excellent Partner
- Thank You For Restoring Trust In Contractors!
- Tuckpointing Looks Really Nice!
- I Wish All of Our Contractors Took the Same Care!
- Thank You For Outstanding Service Rendered!
- Professionalism and Meticulous Attention
- We Appreciate All The Great Work
- So Professional
- I Can Always Trust That It's Done Right!
- The Cleanest Work Site I've Ever Seen
- Your Team is Excellent!
- Highest Quality Work
- We Couldn't Be Happier!
- Quick and Painless Condo Restoration
- Wonderful Work in Short Order
- Your Graciousness And Professionalism Was Unmatched
- Proud of Your Work
- Love Your Website - A BS Free Zone
- Thank You for Your Integrity and Conscientiousness
- Exceptional Work! You Were Such a Pleasure to Work With
- Good to Have You in Our Corner
- Work Looks Great!
- You Are One Contractor I Will Always Trust
- I Learn Something New Every Time I Speak with You!
- We Are in Good Hands
- You Have a Very Talented and Professional Team
- Really a Pleasure to Do Business With You
- My Building's Like New & Water Tight!!
- We Really Appreciate Your Help!
- Above and Beyond What We're Accustomed To
- Made Our House Look Brand New
- Timely, Friendly, and Accessible
- Great Job With Our Front Entrance
- The Fix is Fantastic — Thank You!
- A Great Job for a Fair Price
- Very Impressed and Grateful
- Looks Great!
- Beautiful and Meticulous — Highly Recommend
- Very Fortunate to Have Met You
- Have You Thought About Adding Another "A" to Your Company's Name?
- How Pleased I Am With Your Work
- Feel Smarter After Speaking With You
- I Now Know What A Really Well Done Job Looks Like
- Really Glad We Chose You
- Thank You Again
- Thanks For The Wonderful Service
- I Can't Say Enough
- Clearly Know Their Stuff and How to Treat Customers
- Thank You For Your Counsel, Work Ethic, and Generosity
- Impressed With Your Crew & Work
- These Are No Ordinary Masons!
- The Results Look Great
- Skills, Ability, Experience & Magical Tools
- Prompt and Professional
- Highly Recommended!
- Residential Brickwork
- We Are All Pleased With Your Work
- Going the Extra Mile
- We Would Hire You Again
- Everything Went Great!
- Chimney Tuckpointing
- Fine Work on Our Condo Building
- Quick and Quiet
- Lived Up to Every Promise Made
- Chronic Roof Leaks
- Tarp Cover
- Foundation Repair
- Garage Cleaning
Testimonials, Page 4 of 5
Since opening our doors for business in 1954, AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing has garnered thousands of rave reviews and testimonials. Here's a small sample. If you want to put our decades of experience to work for you, contact us!
You guys did a great job and for such a fair price (which is so helpful on massive projects like that one).Katy Flatau, Chicago
These men are amazing. I have never seen so much commitment to get a job done. Very impressed and grateful.Lisa Vasquez, Old Irving Park, Chicago
Rob- It looks great!
I am so happy...Therese Buckman, Chicago
Alex and his team did an amazing job. The work was beautifully and meticulously done and they matched the brick color very closely to the existing surrounding bricks. In addition, we were in a huge hurry and despite their 4-6 week backlog, they were able to fit us into the schedule right away with an opening that came up. I would highly recommend AAA-1.Jennifer Seuring, Roscoe Village, Chicago
Thanks very much for coming out today. As mentioned many times, I feel very fortunate to have met you some years back. You are a man of integrity, and your help on our roof "saved" our building from major issues two winters back.Walt Cook, Chicago
Your crew proved to be a great investment—again. Just as impressive as the quality of your work was the clean-up, and my neighbor is very pleased with the way you respected his property — thank you! Have you thought about adding another “A” to your company’s name?David Saad, Lincoln Park, Chicago
Just a note to tell you how pleased I am of the work your men did. You were right, it looks great. I can hardly tell where it was done. The wait was worth it.Carol Shehab, Chicago
It was a pleasure to see you this Saturday. Thanks for taking the time not only with the inspection but with the explanations. I always feel smarter after having talked with you. I get why masonry is both a science and an art. Looking forward to working with you.Doug MacLean
After doing business with AAA-1 and Rob Reese and his crew — I now know what a really well done job looks like. From beginning to end I felt Rob's crew knew what they were doing and were quality from start to finish. I felt they cared about the end product and took an interest in pointing out issues so I could decide how to handle things.J. Wingren, Lincoln Park, Chicago
I have been very impressed with your guys on site. They get to work right at 7:00, they seem organized and keep things as clean as possible and at the end of the day, really do a great job putting everything away. I'm really glad we chose you to do this scope of work.Ashley Ayers, Oak Park
Just wanted to thank you again for helping me so much yesterday. You were wonderful and I so appreciated your attention and concern and assistance. You are one terrific guy!J. Cozzi, Oak Park
Thanks for the wonderful service. Your crew did some outstanding work with replacing our interior exposed brick and sanding/treating other problem areas. They were also very courteous and efficient. I will post a recommendation for your firm on Angie's List (where I found your firm) and I've mailed off the balance due for the work. Let me know if you do not receive the check by the end of the week.Dan Hayes, Chicago
I can't say enough positive things about the work your crew did yesterday. On time, extremely professional and above all else serious craftsmen. Thank you! I look forward to settling the invoice and again am pleased beyond words with how great of a job your guys did.Jon Lind, Wells Street, Chicago
We are very pleased with the work done by AAA-1 Masonry and Tuckpointing. Dan from AAA came out within a day or two of the original call in the fall of 2013 to examine the garage. He was very professional and within days provided us with a quote/contract for the project. We were told up front that the season was coming to an end and if they could not start the project before winter set in we would be early in line for spring. As soon as the weather began to warm up in 2014 we were contacted by Dan and told we would be the next project on the list. Within a day a team of about ten guys showed up for the repair. Once the wall was partially taken down it became apparent that in order to do the project correctly we would have to remove more of the wall than originally thought. We were offered the option to go ahead with the original quote which would fix the problem at hand, but opted to make the repairs more permanent by going ahead with the complete project. Dan was very upfront with us throughout the process. The entire project was completed in 4 days (excluding Sunday) even though one of the days was completely rained out. The foreman on the job was extremely competent as were his entire team of workers. Dan appeared on the site numerous times to inspect the work and communicated with us throughout the process.Victor Armendariz, Bradley Place, Chicago
My husband and I hired AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing to restore our front brick parapet wall a few years back and were very pleased with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the men. Our experience rebuilding the side parapet wall this year was equally as pleasant. Robert took the time to educate us about the correct way to rebuild our parapet wall, showed us photos of what he saw during his rooftop inspection, and provided options (and guidance) about how to do the job correctly.
My east wall is sited pretty close to the property line, so the men built very narrow pipe scaffolding towers so as not to damage my neighbor‘s property, and they wrapped their scaffolding in dust-suppressing mesh which everyone appreciated. All of the masonry debris went into a dumpster. and that dumpster was removed the day the job was completed. They even brought their own port-a-potty so as not to be an imposition.
With all aspects of the job, we were very satisfied customers. Thank you, AAA-1 Masonry, for your counsel, work ethic, and generosity.Linda Orellano Edgewater, Chicago