How We Work
- Analyze the problem and determine the source
- Describe the necessary work, alternative approaches, and costs in writing
- Suggest preventative measures to add years of life to the masonry and tuckpointing
- Protect landscaping and site during the scheduled work
- Perform restoration work thoroughly, efficiently and professionally
- Do not break from the job until it is completed as promised, weather permitting
- Remove all debris, sweep entire work area, hose down roofs and walkways
- Provide warranty for work performed
We work tirelessly to earn your respect and provide real tangible value for your dollars.
Once you discover a problem, please contact us. Meet with one of our seasoned project managers at a pre-arranged time to inspect your structure, identify areas of concern and evaluate the source(s) of your masonry problem.
Don't forget to contact us each spring after the winter's damaging freeze/thaw cycle to inspect your structure free of charge.